Monday, April 11, 2016

Welcome and First Post

Hello to everyone.  I'm E, and this blog is going to be centered around happenings in my life with my beautiful spouse, M.  As you may guess from the blog title, my wife hails from the far-off land of Ukraine, making this relationship consistently interesting.  I am launching this blog for several different reasons: 

  • I enjoy writing
  • Communication with other men before I went to Ukraine to find my bride was invaluable and I want to share with other men who are looking at this alternative to Western women
  • Possibly start a brand for ourselves
  • Laying my ideas on paper for self-review
  • Accountability for life-goals
I'm having a hard time, rewriting this paragraph because what I really want to say with this blog is...everything.  As long as I'm enjoying it I'll continue posting, and I'm sure some of my connections from previous affiliations will recognize me here.  I'm looking forward to it. 

The main thing that matters is that I keep challenging myself and enjoying my life, and right now that's being with M.  There's going to be light topics, heavy topics, and probably some boring stuff, but hopefully it will all be genuine, both from me and from her.

Valentines Date 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment